Dec 21, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Christmas Day is just days away and the year 2010 is fast drawing to a close. 

On Friday evening family and friends will begin to gather to celebrate what is perhaps one of the happiest times of the year – Christmas. 

The kids are on school holidays, their studies done for another year and they’re bursting with energy. For parents and everyone else there’s not enough time to do all the things we have to do to get ready for Christmas. But that doesn’t matter, it’s part of the excitement the season brings.

On behalf of all our Councillors and Council staff – and along with my family – I want to wish all our residents a very Merry Christmas and a really happy New Year. 

I’m having a break over the next few weeks and I’ll be back in January, ready for another great year for the City of Botany Bay. My office at Eastgardens is closed and will reopen when the
schools are back after Australia Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment