Sep 10, 2011

Address to Year 6 Mascot Public School Students

I  delighted last month to attend Mascot Public School last month and speak to the  Year 6 students as part of the schools Leadership and Career Conference.  In what I thought was a very impressive idea by the leadership of this fine school, the object was to stimulate Year 6 students to thinking about their future careers.  I thought it important to tell students that working hard at high school, and doing the best they can will give them a great start in life irrespective of what they choose to do. I suggested to students that they should take advantage of the opportunities provided by our fabulous education institutions and staff, and reminded them that everybody is good at something, but I haven’t found any solution in life other than hard work. See link to Mascot Public School’s website http://www.mascot-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/sws/view/1834405.node

No comments:

Post a Comment